Entering the Trade –
- The price will establish a range by forming two bounce points-
- The first scenario within the range is as follows: Somewhere within the range the center Bollinger band will act as either support or resistance, depending on which way price is moving. A signal will form rejecting the band thereby, creating a bounce. Price will bounce off the band.
- The second scenario within the range is as follows: Somewhere in the range the price will move through the center band. A signal will form rejecting the bounce then price will continue on through to the opposing boundary of the range.
- The price will break out of a level-
- the pullback may produce a signal rejecting the center Bollinger band rather than the original breakout level.
- This can happen on either side of the breakout level. In this case the band is being rejected rather than the level.
For additional information and the FULL VIDEO COURSE – <CLICK HERE> to Join the Members Area
To access the public posts and videos covering the Center Band Rejection pattern, please do the following: Select the link “Center Band Rejection pattern” contained under the heading “post categories” in the right hand sidebar of this page.