Entering the Trade –
- The price must break out of an established level.
- Price will move away from the breakout level creating white space on the chart.
- The market will move price back to the breakout level where a rejection signal will form.
- The signal will be as follows: First scenario, a spike candle will retest the level then close back in the direction of the original break. The second scenario, a two candle engulfing signal will form and reject a move back into the level. And the final scenario, the market may pull back inside the breakout level and reject the Bollinger band rather than the level.
- Please note that the fundamental difference between this pattern and the Break Check will be where the take profit is targeted.
For additional information and the FULL VIDEO COURSE – <CLICK HERE> to Join the Members Area
To access the public posts and videos covering the Break Retest pattern, please do the following: Select the link “break Retest pattern” contained under the heading “post categories” in the right hand sidebar of this page.